1.6.13

So....

I guess I have been pretty lame at posting. Sorry.  

We have been planning our trip to Houston. We will be driving to Houston on the sixth, and all of us (the kids.) will be dropped off with our very old friends. And Dad and Mom will drive to the Houston airport, and will leave to Peru for a week.

But there are three days left before we leave, and we have been CLEANING!!!!!! 

So what have we been doing to get ready?
I have been making lists for what we need to take.
And we lightly cleaned the kitchen and other parts of the house/apt middle of last week, and Saturday we cleaned under a lot of heavy things.

We have also been getting Roseanne used to not having mom around.
I have been putting her to sleep at night, and last couple of nights she has slept with me. She's eighteen months old, but she doesn't sleep through the night yet.

Friday night we got a huge load of vegetables and fruit. We had a lot of new faces coming through our door. It was very nice. 

Well I'm going to spend some time with my parents and a couple of younger siblings,
Love y'll,
               
               Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.