7.6.13

Gone........

So yesterday we left San Antonio, and traveled for five hours by van to New Waverly. This morning we said good bye to our wonderful parents before they left for the airport. I teared up and cried a little after they left. (Why are humans so emotional? I hate it.) So were gone from home again. Gone, we have been gone from home ALOT this year.  




   Me sitting next to the pond.

  As the sun was settings me and my best friend got to go out and take some great pictures in the wonderful lighting. 


   Rachel and me. (We we're being goofy and couldn't keep strait faces so here was our best at not    laughing. 


   We talked about everything and nothing and had a wonderful time. 





   Same age and one week apart she's always taller than me. 


   Me and Johanna (bestest of friends)


    Laughing over nothing and the fact were together again and he the wood will not stand. 


    We have plans for the whole week and a half. (And there great plans.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.