11.6.13

Friends, and NINE days gone by with out a trace......

 I smile, walk and run, and admire.
But she,..... She works and helps and encourages.



    Johanna. A Wonderful best friend and person to anyone and everyone. Listens, cares and tells you the truth unwatered down but as nice as posable and in the way only she can.   
She blogs (www.johanna-grace.com), writes (she has like a half dozen books going right now and their all great books.), reads like a TON, takes amazing pictures, is giving, loving, oldest of seven, will be seventeen very soon. She is redoing my blog and helping me think of a bit different name for it.
I love her so much!!!!!! And she is AMAZING!!!!!!!! (I just can't say that enough AMAZING JOHANNA ;P)


So I have been here like nine days now, and my parents are leaving today from Peru to get back to the states on fathers day, great right? (NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! I want to tell my dad in the morning happy fathers day and hug him and kiss him and tell him how great of a dad he is.) But things being as they are I hope he sees this and I will get him fathers day night. 
So today we are having a home group meeting at our friends house. One of the men wanting to serve our wonderful friends has came over to moe today. And this evening Johanna wants to take me and have a photo shoot of me. So I will be sharing some of her great pic. 

We have got something going around sort of and it make some one feel bad and want to lay down all day, so with we could have some prayer that everyone is well and not a little feeling bad, because if we're down when we go back home we will most likely get sick with something else. (And no one wants to get sick for two or three weeks. :/) 

  So other than the fact we are leaving to soon, I have to say this has been one of the greatest memory's I'm going to have. I love this family so much that I think I'm adopted in, and their home is like a second home for me. (Plus the fact that their second oldest is one week older than me. (Seriously our mothers meet when they were pregnant with the two of us. :D))

Well I need to go and see what I can do to help for the meeting tonight.
~ Joannah Maire 
      Unashamed for the gospel of Christ.
          And ready to help be a part of the team to bring GREATER GLORY to our wonderful God.

P.S. Like I said up there Johanna is changing my blog for me and soon the name will be different, so I will be letting up you know when the name changes on fb, so you can save it with its new name. (Just an idea.) ;)

1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet and I love you so much and you are totally part of my family. My sister in Christ and sister bonded not by blood, but with love. What. That sort of rhymed. Hmm. <3

    ReplyDelete

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.