17.6.13

Good bye once again.........

So this morning me and my family said good bye again to our life long friends. 

You know, we kids spent ten days with them, TEN LONG DAYS!!!!!! But they pasted so fast that I'm looking back wondering were the time with them went. I vaguely remember helping with about eight breakfasts, and the bible time at the end. Sitting down to ten lunches, and the   orders for doing one thing or another after. And the ten fun dinners where everyone was tired, yet happy, telling everyone else a little of what they had done that day. The Friday nights watching a movie or sitting up talking. The picture take with Johanna. And the two Sundays when their grandparents came over and brought a easy dinner and how every one was another of their grand kids. And the fun nick names we gave our Uncle and Aunt in The Lord. (Their names are now Uncle Daddy and Aunt Mommy. :D)

I miss them, after not seeing them for eight months, and then spending ten days with them. I find that it wasn't enough time, not half enough time. 

Well we're (My family and I.) are in the VAN heading to my dads old work place where their waiting with pizza (I guess that's not bad party.). Then were going to my mothers parents for a little. Then to my only aunt on my fathers side. We will be staying the night there. And the next morning we will be visiting my dads mother (My granddad is dead.). And after a visit with her an her new apt., we will be leaving to go home in San Antonio.  Sounds like I have a long day today and tomorrow. 

Well I'm going to go and make myself a little leg room in our old van. 

~ Joannah Maire
        Unashamed of the gospel of Christ.
            And ready to help be a part of the team to bring the GREATER GLORY to our wonderful God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.