16.6.13

Half of Fathers Day and no dad to hug.......


My Daddy being funny with some of us.


Daddy being a dad.


Mom wondering why in the world would we want a pic of her. :D


Such a pretty mom right? (Of corse she's gorgeous and she's mine. ;p)

So parents are getting into Houston at 2:06 (Or so the tickets say. ;P). But I wanted to hug my dad and tell him HOW amazing a dad he is. I wrote this for him to see on fb. But he might cheek here so....

Happy Fathers Day, Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for you to get home so I can give you a BIG hug (And TONS of kisses.). Everyone of your loving kids say 'HI' and they miss you tons, and happy fathers day from all seven (Or was that ten ;p). We pray that it is a smooth trip.
(A LITTLE side note to MY mother.) 
Mommmmmmmma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait for you too. (Really its just me that can't wait. JK we all miss you.) I can't wait for my amazing and most beautiful mother to get back and understand all my LITTLE sillinesses again (No one understands me like the best mom EVER.) 

Now Happy Fathers Day to all the dad who don't have anyone to call or write them. Happy Fathers Day to all the dads who can't be with there loved ones. And Happy Fathers Day to all the men who have been a father head to the many boys and girls that have not had a father. And Have a wonderful day to everyone who had had to be both parents for there kids.

 ~ Joannh Maire
      Unashamed of the gospel of Christ.
          And ready to help be a part of the team to bring the GREATER GLORY to our wonderful God.


Me and rose waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting............. p.s. we're still waiting. 😊

2 comments:

  1. this is so sweet ♥

    and OMYGOODNESS Rosie is getting so big! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren!!!! Rosie doesn't seem to be getting bigger. but she is learning to talk and loves to say NO!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!

    ReplyDelete

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.