12.10.14

Sundays


Sunday mornings are crazy! Making breakfast, (actually eating breakfast!), clean up chores, dressing seven younger kids (making sure they ALL have SHOES!), keeping kids clean while you get dressed, and in the end going to church without shoes yourself along with unbridled and unbrushed oily hair. (That's not counting the fact that I broke a glass, and had to clean up a lot of smoothie. And couldn't find appropriate and comfortable clothes.) Life is crazy and some how I love it like crazy too!


My feet on a Sunday afternoon after doing chores barefoot. Covered in thick skin, callouses, and scars. Grass seeds, parts of the earth, fresh and dead grass, and lots of rain. Life is made for running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.