28.6.14

When I look for color


When I say forest green, I mean looking at a forest and seeing all the different trees and the slightly different shades of green on their leaves.  
When I say dark blue, I mean the color of the sky opposite of the sun when it's setting.  
When I look for yellow and orange, I look at the colors of the sunlight on the clouds when the sun is rising.  
When I say pink, I mean the pale pink butter cups that open up for the suns first kiss in the morning.  
For purple I look at the evening violets, and their small little pelts.
When I say red, I mean just a shade darker then blood red.
When I say white I mean the white of the clouds on sunny days and blue sky.
I look for black in city sky, where the city lights drowned the starlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.