1.12.12

So I went to write a email to a friend


Yeah I went to write a friend and got really carried away and wrote my next blog post and here it is:

Hey, long time no talking! ;) I guess some of my readers know that I almost got rid of all my blogs. And that includes this one. I guess I had a couple friends that talked me out of it. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL BE READING THIS AND know that I'm happy they talked me out of deleting them.

So how has your week been? Mine had been filled with school and today my Dad is driving a bus for a school field trip. FUN, if we could only go with him some times. :/ He's gone a lot with little jobs, (like mowing, and taking care of yards) because the school doesn't pay enough. So he's always getting field trips. But I can say that its fun to hear the kids around here go, "Hi, Mr. Bus Driver,' or "Hey Mr. Z." and he calls them by name. They might think they are in trouble or if they're younger they start talking to him and telling him about school or something like that. He got really moved once when we had some of the kids inside our home and we were getting rid of clothes for one reason or another, most of it was Suzie's, and the girls here were her size. Mom gave them some of the clothes and shoes. The next day one of the little girls as she getting on the bus turned to my Dad pointing to the shoes said, "Your mother gave these to me." When he told us he was getting tears in his eyes that that one little act of love had made the little girl's day. I love my Dad and Mom. I hope every one will just stop their day and tell their parents how happy they are that they raised you the way they did. 

Love you all my readers,
~ Joannah Zimmerman
(Or just Jo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.