9.12.12

Long time no see


So I haven't written in a long time but we have been sick. (Not me.) But I have been taking care of my family that was sick, like my mom.  And being the oldest child and daughter at home I have been taking mom's spot in making all the meals and keeping peace and every thing else mom always does for us kids.  We are getting out of the sickness now but all of us have been taking turns this week laying down and feeling bad. :P   So........ I'm all tired and thinking about taking a nap and drinking a lot of coffee to day. (If only my mom and dad would let me.) And I thought I would be nice to you bloggers by taking some time and making my lame blog's look a little better than the madding way they look now................................
(Another thought.) 
The only reason I thought I would try to use wordpress again was because this site, http://blog-services-review.toptenreviews.com/, said that it was the highest rated blog and you can look at the states your self and the second and third cost money and the fourth place was to the blog I use all of the time till now.  But the only sad thing is I can't even figure out how to edit it sept by changing the template and I don't want to change it every time, Any one want to tell me how to do it? 
Any way, I'm to tired to write in any thing else bye love you and God bless!
~Joannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.