12.10.12

Some new things coming.

So I have been thinking.... and since I am not good at making blog post's, so I am going to start writing things about my week every at lest ones a week. Note I am not going to put any of the kids around here's names.  So if the names don't sound Asian or African, or just plain american it is because it is not there names.
:)
_______________________________________________________________
So lets say that four are name less and the other three are, The tall girl Emma, the boy Richard, and the little girl is Suzie, some my little sisters and brothers.... I am the fourth of ten.  :p
Well today, like yesterday and the day before a lot of little Asian girls just come into are Apt.  And mom let them face pant today and the little girls wanted to pant my brothers and sisters instead of what they (My brothers and sisters.) thought.  LOL!  I got a pic of them and they all crowded into it. :) Were inside most of the day because of school.  But then I do get out I ether walk with my little sister who is ten months old in a sling. Or I skate around the Apt buildings. So to day I got a nice surprise that some of the girls that I some times talk to, came up said 'Hi'.  And a couple minutes later I saw them on a little hill that is in are back yard trying to get each other to do flips and other things up it and down it. And they asked me to do what they were doing.  I have to say that other than doing the splits I don't really play, so do flips and other things up and down the hill.  Other than that it is all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.