5.1.14

Old pictures and a little update.


























So some of those pictures are old and were taken on a the second week of December and I didn't get a chance to make a blog post!  So I hope they are descent, and you like them!  So, I'm getting REALLY thrilled on the fact that within the next month and a half, my little sibling will be born into the world!  Hopefully I get to be there for the birth!!  Either way I'm going to be really busy with watching the kids, while mom gets ready to have the baby and then afterwards in recovery.  So exciting and lots of work!!! 


Also on another note I have a birthday in two months, and about a month after mom should have the baby.  I'm kinda freaking out because I'll be turning sixteen.  My dad is encouraging me to get a license right after my birthday, but then he tells me I have to get a job.  (Freaks out because I'll be running in between job, school, and little time for my family.  :( )  I guess it means I'll be an adult with a life, and plans, and little time, and I'm really not liking that idea.  But I'm trying to look at it when the view of, if I'm working I'll be around people who won't know the lord and I'll have a chance to talk to them.  (I'm just not looking ford to the interviews!! :/ )  

Well I have to go, it's Sunday and I think I might try taking a nap or editing somethings! :)
Bye! 
   Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.