7.2.13

Life

So dad and mom for the last five weeks have been going to a disciple training and they have another week left. I have perspectives reading for the week and another ten weeks of perspectives readings and going to hear men and women that have lived out what there teaching us. I have learned a lot from it and I'm only on lesson five. Every where I turn now I see something about God and his mission. His glory and every time I read in the bible now all goes back to his glory, and the world mission for his glory from the front to back of the bible.  I see now how much of the bible is not about us but the story of his glory.


A pretty tree that grows with beautiful flowers in spring, 
green leaves in summer, 
colorful leaves in fall.


Trees out the kitchen window.






A picture out the back door at night.























No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.