24.11.12

So I worked on the blog

Yah if your look at this blog your seeing that I made some changes, and one of those is that I made a page for my novel so if you look at it  you will see what I have written so far.  So how were y'll's THANKSGIVING'S? Mine was great!!! I really had like two Thanksgivings, one on Thanksgiving day and the day after.  The day after was family Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day was with our Spanish church. Tell me how y'll's went!!!!!!  This Monday we are getting back in to routine, with school, and dad back to driving the bus and all the kids coming around at normal times, like 3pm!! So here are my some of my things that I'm thankful for:  I'm thankful that I have a family that loves me so much, I'm thankful for all the friends that I have, and for all the people God has brought into my life to bring my close her to him, and that God sent his son to die for me, and that we are called to share all his love with thousands of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.