16.7.12

Some thing to think on

Me and my mother found this as some thing to think on.

Exo 9:16
16 And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.
Esther 4:14
who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?
Jer 1:5
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
So God picked us all before we were very born and chose what we would do for him. And he picked me and you to do what he chose before he made the world.

 Me


~ Joannah

To know more about what me and my family are doing in Peru, Visit:
Zimmerman's To Peru 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to know what everyone thinks, so write me a comment or two.